Monday, July 02, 2007

Harry: - pretentious arrogant fuck



pre·ten·tious (prĭ-tĕn'shəs) adj.
1.Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified.
2.Making or marked by an extravagant outward show; ostentatious.


ar·ro·gant (ăr'ə-gənt) adj.
1.Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
2.Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant contempt for the weak.


fuck (fŭk) Vulgar Slang.v., fucked, fuck·ing, fucks.
v.tr.
1.To have sexual intercourse with.


Not a literature masterpiece of an insult. And I don’t think I was supposed to see the insult that was directed to 1 of my persona. I fear as well he directed it at the wrong one. Conroy is the egotistical one. Harry is the insecure shy and uncomftable one. Harry and Conroy are practically impossible to offend. Maybe though it wasn’t meant as an insult. It was just a description of me and a reason he wouldn’t help his girlfriend who has a broken leg walk to the restaurant. As if in some way my arrogance is so intimidating it would prevent him from helping an injured loved one. All I can say is he’s saying pretentious and arrogant like they are a bad thing.

More curouse tho was his use of the word victim

vic·tim (vĭk'tĭm) n.
One who is harmed or killed by another: a victim of a mugging.
A living creature slain and offered as a sacrifice during a religious rite.
One who is harmed by or made to suffer from an act, circumstance, agency, or condition: victims of war.
A person who suffers injury, loss, or death as a result of a voluntary undertaking: You are a victim of your own scheming.
A person who is tricked, swindled, or taken advantage of: the victim of a cruel hoax.

As far as im aware he is the only person that has made a victim of Sarah. So referring to her as a victim is “arrogant contempt for the weak.” So I cant help but feel that his use of the word was being everything except a fuck. Making him 2 thirds as bad as me. Also thinking about it im not getting any, and he has a girlfriend. I have to say she looked quite embarrassed when the txt was red out as she was sitting opposite me at the time. I fear tho this blog may be taken out of context. I’m wrighting it to be abit post modern and ironic. And the txt maybe his opion of me and that’s fine I wish him no ill will. Lets face it not everyone on the planet is going to like you. I’m just trying to be funny about an awkward social situation.


Everyone is pretentious. For example Ian Huntley. He molested some people, then got a position where he had no merit to work in a school. And we all know how that turned out.

No comments: