Friday, July 06, 2007

I got offered a drink by an England and Chelsea player. Yep yep it’s true. That’s the kind of social cercals I roll in. ok ok he’s not one of the current players infact he’s not played professionally for some time. But he still is pretty famous. Ron “chopper” Harris. Ask your dads. Or look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Harris_%28footballer%29
He played 795 games for Chelsea. It’s hard to believe any player is going to beat that nowadays. Where you have players paid thousands of pounds a week to sit on the bench. I could do that. He also was telling me that a player hinted to be lampard or terry was earning 120k a week and wanted more. And had refused an offer 135k a week. A WEEK not a year A WEEK. My maths isn’t that good but that’s something like 700 sterlings an hour even when he’s asleep. Also that’s not all he would earn because he would have deals with nike or adidas. And they will be for millions. I have to say it’s insane. Nurses don’t get paid a year what footballers earn in a week. Its probably best we don’t give the doctors that they’ll have money to make better bombs. Well im sure is only a small percentage that are terrorists. But you never know we could have a few people walking about that went in for the appendix out and now they have bombs in them. I’m not jealous of the money the footballers earn. I don’t want to be rich. Because I would go crazy. If people think im aragent now. Think how ill be when I have enough money to buy and sell your ass. Ill have a underground layer, equipped with cinema, bowling, paintball, go-karts, intercontinental ballistic missiles, monkey vs. midget death math. You name it ill have it. Just please don’t name the clap. My army of penguins would rule the world in their Hawaiian shirts and flip-flops.

No comments: