Friday, July 20, 2007

Strange weather is afoot

For one of the first times ever I was woken up by something other than my alarm, someone trying to write on me with a permanent marker, or toyah pinching or elbowing me in the face. For people information. The first on the list wakes me every day and I curse it to the depths of hell for doing so, I don’t always wake up when people write on me. Id say it was 50 – 50, and toyah is now elbowing someone called john.

Ok ok yeah I sometimes wake up drunk needing a wee.

I was woken by a thunderclap. It was loud. It was like when something in the real world happens and it projected into your dream. Happened once when toyah was pinching me and giggling. I dreamt that the crap from the little mermaid (Sebastian) was singing under the sea and getting me mercilessly with his claws. But this boom from the thunder was car blowing up. I looked out side and the garden was on the verge of flooding. So I did what I always do. Go back to sleep. When I woke up the garden was still no more flooded. I had got away with it. I was the first shop in my street to open. Witch to be fair to say is a rarity. Every other shop was late opening coz of the storm. Finding it morbidly amusing I noted that the undertakers had flooded. The undertakers is also a co-op.

The rain passed and I went to lunch where I noted a new shop had opened “SLOTS OF FUN”. I smirked a bit to loud and people looked at me.

You get to and age im sure when is ok to sing in public Evan if its not your job, your not at karaoke, and your not pissed. Middle-aged men do it all the time. And it pisses me off. I go out the back to repair their glasses. And then they start singing and whistleing and humming in my shop……..

Today was the turn of a huge hairy bloke with long hair on his shoulders. He looked like he was used as the brush for gleaning a gigantic chip fryer. He was whistling……. The fucking MacDonald’s “I’m loving it” jingle over and over again. What a prick

2 comments:

Mona Mayfair said...

nah admit it - you love random singing!

Mona Mayfair said...

Maybe you should record them, mix them all together and produce a number no.1 single out of it. Come on, anything's got to be better than that God awful song Umbrella!