Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mind playing tricks


Most of the family have gone on holls. Leaving me and my eldest sister to guard the fort. Userly its just me and I tern the front room into a network of computers and wires and there is so much electricity used it not safe to have a drink in that room for fear of a painful zappy death. But my sis is there so not a lot is going to change. And if I play my cards right I can con her into doing the ironing.

So she says she’s off out with her boyfriend and wont be back till the morning. Cool beans I can play my xbox and listen to toms improvised trombone solos (don’t ask). I went to bed about 12:30 (see home alone I stay up late, I’m naughty) I get in to my pit. Then I hear footsteps on the stairs and landing and whispers. The sister must have decided to come home with her bloke. That’s nice of her trying to be quiet. I roll over and berry my head in the covers for fear they may be proforming the horizontal hokey-koky.

I wake up and curse my alarm clock, like I do everyday. Best way to start the day. Then prefome my ablutions. Ready for work I’m in the kitchen having my breakfast of lemonade mixed with blackcurrant juice. When my sis walks in. through the back door. Not from upstairs.

“umm….. I though you where up stairs”
“I told you I was staying out”
“yeah… but I thought you came back”
“No this is me coming back”
“But I herd …..”
“What?”
“ummm…”

We both look at each other very puzzled. The TV xbox and compy are still there. So I’m happy.

I wish her fun in the house on her own for the next 3 days whilst I'm back in Andover.

1 comment:

Mona Mayfair said...

Ha ha - either you're going mad or you 've got ghosts, or thin walls!