Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Horoscopes


Basically I read the express every day. Well almost every day. And I have a gander at my horoscope. I don’t “believe” in them I just think its funny how vague they can be but your brain makes a link with something. Have a look at James Randi’s horoscope experiment. I hate saying the term I don’t believe in something. It really gets on my tits when people say “I don’t believe in gambling” or “I don’t believe in sex before marriage” (I know I'm not in the right here but) but to me “believe” means to except something is real. Gambling does exist and so does sex before marriage. Its more something you completely disagree with rather than pretending it’s not real. (Just a silly thing that gets on my tits)

Anyways, my horoscope is userly ohh work this, love life that. I just enjoy the vagueness of it. Its like if they get anymore vague it will be like. “You breathe today and call my star line at £3 a min to see how this improves your life”

Anyhoo today is had the ominous feel. “Your work may be diverse, stimulating and interesting, but that’s nothing compared with your personal life. Besides that, you might be told something that makes you feel incredible – if you weren’t in so much pain. But what is suggested today is by no means offensive. It’s worth remaining devoted. Call my star line….”

Weren’t in so much pain…… what the hell. Someone is gonna bake some good news to me after I get hit my a car????!!!! And the news as well is only going to be suggested. Not an actual confirmed fact. Sounds like the good news. Maybe something like. “You may be able to walk again one day….” Or its not meant offensive so it could be. “The remove of your legs will probably stop you from weighting so much coz you’re a bit tubby” and then I’m going to have to be devoted to learning to walk again.

And my personal life isn’t that interesting its mainly play commuter games. Drinking and wrighting this blog.

No comments: