Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Slapping fate in the face with my cock


Sadly I do this a lot and almost 100% it comes back and bites me in the ass

Last night there was an amazing storm. I was in the xbox 360 having a bit of a blast on shadowrun, with my partner in crime the right honourable Tommy. When he disconnects from the Internet.

Tom “sorry my dad says there’s a chance with the storm that it could damage the computers so I can’t play online”

Me “stop being a fag. Or ill come over there and give you the Garry glitter treatment. Just unplug your old mans pc if he’s gonna cry about it. It’s not like you in the middle of a filed in a bucket of water holding a pole”

Tom “nervose laughter (he is quite frightened I am trying to groom him on the net) na soz mate gotta go.. Play again tomorrow”


I’m like a real man so I carry on playing. (I don’t get struck by lighting)


Get into work……… the computers are all fucked because of the storm
Fate how I slap at you with my member

No comments: