Friday, June 22, 2007

Bond songs, women and technology and winning the lotto


Please note I cannot be held responsible for any mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, karma, dharma, metaphysical, religious, philosophical, Logical, Ethical, Aesthetical, or financial damage caused by this post

Im going sound very sexest in theis post so if that likely to offend you. Stop reading now and you can pretend you read it and it was about bunnys

On the bacon sarnie run this morning I stopped in the shop next-door to get the milk and paper. The shop is owned by a man from Iraq and his wife is from turkey or Poland I'm not 100% sure witch. Today as I walked in blaring out was sherly bassy “gold fiiiiiiinger” and the changed to another bond tune by the time I got to pay from my provisions. I just though it was a very odd thing for them to listen to and even odder thing to have play in a corner shop.

When I got into my shop I made a bee line for the kettle and in its way was the dismantled hoover. And a note. From the cleaner. “Hovers not working that well so I washed it” WASHED IT! That is like saying the computer is working I’ll wash it. She washed the paper filters. In a bowl with washing up liquid….. not give them a tap over the bin to un-clog it and carry on….. NO she put all the parts she could rip off into a bowl of warm soapy water. How is putting the dust collection try In water going to help it pick up dust. She’s a woman and a cleaner how the fuck does she not know how to use a hover. To make matters worse they don’t make filers for it anymore even though its 2 months old.

Second stupid thing. my step mum borrowed my phone to take a pic for my sisters in there prom dresses. I think the pic speeks for its self.


Women and technology * sigh *

On a lighter not I won 4 sterling’s on a scratch card. And its payday. I’m a hundredair socialite.
Stuff about the smoking ban and the manhunt2 ban is making me angry. I may have to right a new post in a min

No comments: