Thursday, June 07, 2007

Helpful advice and demolition

Please note I cannot be held responsible for any mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, karma, dharma, metaphysical, religious, philosophical, Logical, Ethical, Aesthetical, or financial damage caused by this post

As a man (actually I still think I'm a boy) I have come to realise over the last week. That deep down in all males is the lust to destroy. It’s so much easyer to break things than create. Especially when it comes to life. 30 seconds from us (and to be fair that’s doing the horizontal hoky-koky twice) and the poor ladys have something gestate and claw there way out of them in 9 months time. To be fair lads we don’t relly care witch hole are gametes go it and weather they get used or not (unless your catholic). Apart from that what we do best is brake and kill stuff. Thinking about it that probably why God made the males side of the reproductive procedure relatively fool proof. So this week has been the kick off of the demolition of Farnborough. Its only 7 years behind schedule. But the town has been descended on by a crack team of males. They’ve taken down the back halves of 2 rows of shops in a week and it’s a glorious site to behold. The rubble, the twisted carnage and the shattered glass. I honestly stopped to watch as I walked passed. I watched a bloke with a crowbar smashing a window. Then clawing out the frame. I felt a longing coming deep from inside me to do such a thing. I thought for a second that I must be a bit strange. And contued walking back to work. Then I relses I was not alone. A middle-aged man was standing almost with his mouth open watching. With a glint in his eyes that I could tell he wanted to play too. Then a saw the windows of the flats opposite and I could see males peering out watching. There is a part of the male gene that makes us want to brakes stuff. And I wouldn’t be surprised if when they find it and look at it under a microscope its crowbar shaped. My one disappointment is that I have never seen a wrecking ball. But all the same id love to get stuck in with a crowbar. I know id get tired and it would were off after an hour or two. But you know that the demolition boys have much more fun than the guys that are going to bee there in a few weeks building new shops.

I have a few friends that ask me advice from time to time. And generally I think that most people know what the “right” thing to do is in almost every situation, and if they didn’t they’d ask some one more important and experienced than me. They just want someone else to tell them so they have someone else to blame, or so they know it defiantly the right thing to do. So generally I just talk bollocs when they ask my advice to make them laugh. My favrote witch is generally a tiny bit over used. Is when someone comes up to be saying there girlfriend has done this/said that etc… I say “you know what you should do mate…. Slip her a length…that should sort her out” they look at me a feel sorry for asking. My point is that if you have women trouble you should listen to what’s wrong from her. half the time listening and talking the thing over sorts it. Everyone knows it. So I think that giving an inappropriate course of action is funny and one day someone may come back and say it worked. A mate of mine was a bit stressed coz its exam time and he said that a woman was giving him grief. So I suggested he “bent her over his exam desk took her roughly from behind, and used her back to write his answers on, then hand her in at the end” I can remember his exact response but it was I cant do that it is against exam rules. “Yes I suppose it is” I said “noise rules. The sound of your ball bag slapping against her undercarriage is going to be over the 60 decibels allowed by the exam bord regulations”

I like to think in my own way I helped him with his stress before the exam.

No comments: