Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mischief hat was on this morning,

Phone prank time, me with my best generic angry northern with a hint of Scottish or Irish. The only good angry accent I can do. And over the phone when doing this I sound late 40’s apparently. I don’t do this voice to much, coz a. I don’t want to over use it and b. its takes me about 10 mins to warm up. But I almost ran over my friend on the way to work, and that gave me 10 mins to warm up and thing of the prank. Hes just started as a postman.


“Hullo. Is that Anthony Pryor?” (he hates being called Anthony)
“er… well yes …. Actually its Tony…. Who’s this?”
“ This is Tommy Johnson of the royal mail complaints committee”
(Slight panic in voice) “Ok really”
“I'm afraid we have had a complaint about you this morning”
(More panic)”really?”
“I’m afraid it’s quite serious”
(Absolute panic now)”you’re joking”
“You have been spotted in upper hale staggering and driving your bike erratically leading people to complain that you appear drunk and extremely dangerous to traffic”
“What! Oh my god….”
“Yes! So I am have to request you come in for a mandatory drugs test the results of witch will determine the continuation of your employment”
“Ohh my god you’re joking right?”
“Hi Tony.”
“Fuck its you Harry. Shit mate you had me really going I’m shitting myself”
“ohh sorry dude. Saw you this morning and nearly hit you with my car”
“Today’s my second day of this new round and its about 3 times as long as my last and people are moaning that I deliver at a different time to the old post man… having a really bad day”
“Ohh sorry mate it was just coincidence”
“Don’t be sorry mate you where brilliant had no idea it was you. Made me shit myself”
his revenge will be along shortly

1 comment:

Mona Mayfair said...

Late forties! ha ha ha

Can't wait to read about Tony's revenge.