Monday, September 17, 2007

Getting rambo’d up

I do enjoy a spot of paintball. I’m userly I'm quite good. Yesterday I sucked. The first 5 games went by and I hadn’t even got a kill. Is was going a “ron” for those who are not familiar with ron. Hes a fucking paint ball magnet. First game a stray shot pops onside the hut I was in a hits my gun. I’m out. Second game I run up to a barrier, didn’t even get to fire and a 1 in a million shit goes threw the 2 cm hole I’m looking threw and hits me striate between the eyes. 20 second into the game. I’m out. I take a hit to the head when running upto a barrier it was a lucky long shot, and I got hit in the mouth from a curling shot of much luckiness. I started to feel like I was doomed to be the new ron. Then when my own team shot me in the back I knew soothing was up. I did manage to get my act together and score some kills. In one game I got 5 and it distracted me from all the new lumps I have on my head. And the lovely taste of paint in my mouth. I think the main tip of the day was, weeks before the paintball don’t photo shop pictures of the bloke who has his own gun and is a bit scary with pictures of manatees in varouse poses once a day on his website forum. They wanted to gaffer tape me up and shoot me. But god bless health and safety they weren’t allowed. So I got shot a lot sans gaffer tape. He also put a smoke grenade in my belt and set it off. Worst of all was the “stray” shot that hit me in the nuts!

Paintball I love it
Ohh and Donna shouted in a foghorn loud voice “ohh my guns stopped working” when se was in combat. Then she unsprisingly got bundled.

No comments: