Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mouth pain and I quit the wrong time to stop sniffing glue


The title was just to make it sound more interesting than this post really is. Every now and a gain I get mouth ulcers or canker sores if you’re American. If you have never had one then you are lucky and I sagest you get on your knees and thank witch ever God you believe in. I here you saying “ohh harrys moaning coz he s got a little mouth sore….. What a big fucking crybaby. Lets give him something to cry about get the mail sack, live crabs and bat with nails in” alas I with it was one. At the moment I have 15. Smallest it about 1mm in diameter and largest is about 8mm. I’m pretty sure though that the five on the inside of my cheek are not long from merging like an evil power rangers baddy into 1 big ulcer the size of a 2 pence piece. Needless to say im not really looking forward to that. This happens to me quite a lot. And every time I go to the docs or the dentist they go “ohh yeah you have mouth ulcers” like I didn’t know. They pat me on the head and send me on my way, with my heart slightly more full of resentment for the world. Also in the case of the doctor the userly take some of my piss too. Fuck knows why. I recon they are piss vampires. Every time I go to the quacks they want some. Went there coz I has a dodgy foot. Piss sample. Allergy to insect bights, piss sample. They must have a lake of my urine by now. They probly spend weekends there swimming, basterds. Well anyway my toung is about twice the size its serposed to be. And the inside of my cheek is swollen. Both have ulcers on and they rub together every time I talk, swallow, chew, and breath. So im trying to to talk. “Hallelujah” I hear you cry.
The one customer I dint want to see came in. she’s deaf and she lip reads. I can barely move my mouth and I’m dyslexic. So I couldn’t relly communicate to her at all. Lucky she just now thinks I’m a bit simple as all I could do was read what she wrights and I can nod my head. But it still took 10 to get across that she wanted contact lenses and what her name was. The hardest part was me saying they'll be her Saturday and how much they where. Also in my pain I also said I’d phone her when they are ready. Lucky she didn’t notice. Because she might think I really was being a rude fucker.

No comments: