Wednesday, May 02, 2007

One thing happens to me with freighting regularity. Is when I go to wash my hands I turn on the tap and water threw some amazing physics defying fluke goes all over my trousers make me look like im incontinent. a shimmeing jet of water dive strate for my famly jewls, and i have to spend an hour or so trying to conseal the wet patch. The fun places this happens is always when im out trying to impress a female. But today its happened at work witch is always fun. One of my friends dubbed me haphazard Harry yesterday. And she has not known me all that long.

What a reputation to have……. sigh

2 comments:

danno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danno said...

Damm I Cant spell. Anyhow that deleted post was supposed to be was supposed to be, This phenomonon also happens to me with frighening reqularity. Last time being whilst i was doing a tutorial with the first years, Nipped of for a cup of coffee, After purchasing afformetnioned caffene, decided something that wasnt a dieretic(sp) may be a good idea, water fountain conspired against me, Came back and my estemed collegue buggered off leaving me to talk about Java. Not fun being in-front of a class of 30 odd people, in that state.