Monday, May 14, 2007

Geek nostalgia, Eurovision and insest


Please note I cannot be held responsible for any mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, karma, dharma, metaphysical, religious, philosophical, Logical, Ethical, Aesthetical, or financial damage caused by this post




Friday was the release of command and conquer 3. I was a big fan of the games and I was please that the plot was following on from the tiberum time line (told you I am a geek). My little cold dead heart lit up when on the one of the first lvls I clicked on a unit and the sound clip played “YEAH!” I clicked on a building “I GOTTA PRESENT FOR YA!” BOOM, “THAT WAS LEFT HANDED”

If you know what im talking about you’re a geek too. And if you don’t have a Scooby then live safe in the knowledge you haven’t wasted your life and money on computer games. What I found strage is the 3 little sound clips I remembered from a game I played probably about 1995.

Saturday was Eurovision. Yes I know what your thinking hes written about video games now Eurovision. What kind of flagrant homosexual is he?!

Well there is a few “traditions” that we stared at collage and Eurovision is one of them. When we where to young to get into pubs we invented the Eurovision drinking game of death. The rules have changed over the years. But basically its drink when something funny happens. Funny being camp sarcastic dodgy outfit. Of a wardrobe malfunction. Eat food. Basically have a kitch cheap night with friends. We did try this game with spirets once and all I can say it was unpleasant for everyone concerned. Now we just play with larger and wine. But it is and exercise in speed drinking.

Lets face it we as a nation thing we are above eurovision anyway, so it supprises me when people moan that no one voted for us and that France only beat us alphabetically. All the western country’s who fund us seem a little bit resented as we buy are way into the finals and then don’t bother submitting a descent act. I was having a gander at wiki about the winner a strange dyke looking women that have lots of other women clutching at her and an odd love hart on there hands motif. She like a top selling artist In Serbia. Most of the eastern country submit there top acts and have to compeat to get there. And then the sit there voting for their nabours like grease and cypress always do. Yeah its lots of fun to watch and take the piss but we must remember that the song we enter we picked on its piss taking merits in the first place. If we think and act like we are above it then we shouldn’t take it to seriously. Terry wogan’s commenty is worth the licence fee.






At the erovision “party” I took along my littlest sister as she would be home alone. And I fear she would probably eat her own leg out of boredom. Her and me have a quite similar sense of hummer so when ever we go to gigs or watch I film together we have quite good banter. Some of my friends not knowing she was my sister told me after the party. That girl was well fit and we made are relly good couple.

She’s 15 and my sister

I felt a bit horrified to the core, that the first choice of females I know that my mates think I should be with is my sister

1 comment:

danno said...

Take it James wasn't invited to the party then ? Otherwise you were exceptionally brave, His handwriting is definately too big. Gooch or Schooch or whatever the UK's act was were terrible. I vote we put sheetcannon up for it next year. That'll get us some points.