Thursday, May 31, 2012

A woman comes in and grumpily throws a pair of glasses on the counter infront of me. “they are bent” “ohh ok lets have a look”( I can see they have been sat on or something) “you sold them to me like this” “umm I don’t think we did” is say sort of smiling trying to defuse the mood, I look up her order, they are over 6 years old “im sorry but but they are your glasses that must have been how you sold them” “ma’am they are 6 years old don’t you think you would have noticed that they're where this bent before now” she snorts at me. I go and sort them out. It at this point I notice my old notes about the woman. When I was doing the dispensing, she was refusing to have 2 lenses. Because “she doesn’t use the other eye” so she wanted a brand new pair of glasses with only one lens in. I managed to persuade her that 2 lenses in the glasses where necessary and she grudgingly agreed. Then she decided she wanted them tinted. But only wanted 1 lens tinted. So she would have one sunglass lens and one clear lens. To save money 

No comments: