Monday, May 28, 2012

Bloke walks in, “can you tell me where GU11 is”. (for anyone that doesn’t know that’s pretty much all of Aldershot). “um your standing in it.” (I kinda chuckle, and smile but the bloke look serous) “someone told me this was gu12” “no your in gu11 at the moment , im not sure but it dose change to gu12 the other side of the train track someware” (I look in his hand and hes holding a piece of paper with gu11 written on it and a train ticket). “they told me they where at gu11” “well gu11 im guessing is probably 5 square miles” “they told me it was 30 mins walk from the train station” “well yeah.did they give you any more info than just the first part of a post code like a road or there name” “no, so do you know where it is?” “I know here gu11 is. But I have no idea where you wanna go. Im guessing it could be anyware in a 1 mile radius” “ohh” and he walks out

No comments: