Friday, May 04, 2012

Some ozzy or kiwi bloke comes in, “g’day mate (see that’s what gave it away) you wanna go paintballing?” “I infact go quite a lot I have all my own gear” “you play at our sites? Delta force” “I have done, but I mainly play at holmbush as they do really good walk on rates” “yeah that’s one of our sites” “no its not” “you sure? Well wanna come back and play at out sites we have crashed planes” “well as I said the best deal about for walk-on players is holmbush or a super 6 weekend event” “what’s that?” “well super six host the tippman challenge” “what?” “you have herd of  tippmann?” “I’ve not been in this country long mate” “well tippman is probably the biggest world wide makers of paintball markers” “ohh” “and the host events in different countries big games 800 player at once” “ohh right” “well our sites are the best” “like I said I can get better value for walk on events . its £45 and I get 2000 shots” “well our sites are £6 and ill give you guys 1000 shots.” “that book your trying to sell has 10 tickets in” “yeah” ” so you buy it for £60 and take 10 people and ill give you 1000 shots” “so broken down that’s £6 for 100 shots, and how much is extra shots £6 for 100” “so if each of us use 1000 that’s £60 each?” “Yeah suppose” “so how is that a better deal than £45 for 2000” (he deflects) “our sites are based on modern warfare” “that great, but as I have pointed out its £15 more and half as much ammo” “delta force is the better deal” “not by my maths mate, good day” “our sites are better coz its only £6 for the day” “yeah but with bugger all ammo”

No comments: