Monday, May 14, 2012

On 4th may some bloke came in trying to “sell” credit cards services. And wanted to see our bank statements, I told him to do one. One think I left out was that he asked me who my terminal was with. And I told him the company and he told me that they didn’t exist. And a boring conversation ensued with him telling me that he’s never herd of them so the don’t exist. And me saying well the must do coz that’s who we have a contract with. I filed his business card in the bin (coz that was proof he was genuine and thus ok to look at the bank statements). Anyway the phone rings. “Hello im from what ever then name of the company is. I saw you owner 3 month ago and he said to call so he could sign up with us”.  “umm you came in 10 days ago” “no I spoke to the owner 3 months ago” “hang on,(I fish his card out of the waste paper bin under my desk …. Yeah I haven’t emptied it) is your name XXXXX XXXX?” shocked he says “yes that’s me… but I haven’t been there before” “apart from the 4th when you where here telling me that the company I use don’t excist” “ well the don’t, ive never herd of them” “look im not going into all this again” “well I don’t know who they are but I can defiantly save you over £8000.” “if you think that the company don’t excist who can you possibly know what you can save us?” “umm well can I come in and see you bank statements” “no you bloody cant! Im hanging up now bye bye” “wait….” Ive slammed the phone down

No comments: