Wednesday, May 30, 2012

One thing that happens a lot and makes me cosh people.  for some reason or another a parent doesn’t bring the kid to collect the kids glasses. Now that’s not what makes me want to slap them. If the kid were there I would fit the glasses. Because the kids not. There not a lot i can do, so I kinda open the case show that there’s the glasses in it, close it and then hand it to them. This is the part that then annoys me. The open the case take the glasses out and try to try them on. Their kids glasses. They stretch them half onto their head in an attempt to look threw the lenses and then make an oooooooohhhh I can see with them noise. Then look at me like there something wrong with the glasses. (Well there is now they have been stretched wide over them dumb head, and course you can see better with them there not for you)

No comments: