Monday, November 05, 2007

Family fun


My step dad has some off ways. He moans at me all the time about me owning things. He refers to my property as “bildge”. “Oh you have got a new TV I hope its not coming in this house… filling my house up with all your bildge”. Basically everything that’s can fit under my bed is in my car. Please don’t steal it. But like my kites, golf clubs, shoes and clothes. Yeah it’s really stupid. As well. We are not allowed to use the second bathroom. He used the main bathroom for serten things and wont do those in his on sweet. But whilst hes in there we are not allowed to use the other room. So bluntly he on purposely makes me late for work by taking a shit and wont let me clean my teeth in his bathroom. Also the shower on the main bathroom is broken. And the on sweet shower is fine. So hes ok. And wont fix the broken one. But we are not allowed to use his one. We have to have a small bath. With the other day monitored how much water I was using. And my bath apparently must be no deeper than a puddle. Witch means my bum and feet are nice and clean.

Any that’s turning into a moan, but hopefully that gives you an idea what hes like.

My lovely mother turned into a mother hen and went. Ohh its winter my babies need more quilts. And without telling me changed my quilt. She changed my normal fine quilt to one that some polar explorer would thing as a bit over kill. My room is fucking hot anyway. Two reasons one the hot water pipes run underneath it, and two. My ps3 xbox 360 and monitor produce more heat per minuet than a hydrogen bomb. So my room is plenty warm. Infect mum always walks in my room and complains how hot it is and insists I open a window. Witch comically turns out to be already wide open. This happens at least twice a week. But no I need a new 600 tog duvet coz its winter.

I kept waking up in the night thinking I had influenza. I was quite literally (not to gross you out but) pouring with sweat. I thought I was having a crazy fever. I was panicking that I was going to super ill and I HAD to go to work. So I kept just trying to sleep to hope I got better by morning. When I woke up I was laying in more water than im allowed in a bath. Mum walks in “morning. Pheeew its hot in here…. Hows you new duvet?”

Now my step dad is in that bathroom, the other siblings are in the queue and I stink like I have died and lat a yak piss on me. And then had to beg to be able to use the shower. Because im unreasonable wanting a shower and why couldn’t I just have a bath with everyone else in the bathroom.

Twat

No comments: