Friday, November 30, 2007

A day of miracles of medical science

I passed some women in the street and over herd them talking about how one of them was going into hospital tomorrow to have there cartridge done, you cartridge done in there over weight arthritic knee. Not Cartilage, but their cartridge. And then the replying woman said “my frank had to have is cartage done too… he was of work for 4 weeks.” Peasants

Then a bloke came in my shop and asked me if I could examine his teeth. His fucking teeth. I explained (very slowly) that an optician deals with eyes. He looked at me a bit put out and said well this is a medical sort of place and it must be a similar sort of thing….


And the best of all. A bloke said his aunty (he defiantly said aunty I checked) was dieing of prostate cancer

Now I’m pretty sure that the prostate is a male only bit of anatomy. (Happy for anyone to prove me wrong) I know that there are plenty of unused “cross over” bits of anatomy. Eg I know that a couple of years ago. More men actually died of breast cancer than women. But when I said did he mean pancreatic cancer. (coz they sound a bit simaler…. Well they both start with a P) nope he got mildly angry and insisted it was prostate cancer and his aunty.

Suppose she could be a hermaphrodite. But as far as I know there pretty dead in the reproduction bits, so I’m not sure they would have a gland that deals with the production of population paste.
But like I said I'm not an expert

No comments: