Thursday, October 04, 2007

Phycadelic yucky flu and finishing the fight



Ive contracted evil man flu, and for the first time in a long time I have had a day off. Technically it was two, but one of them was my day off. Bless my dad he looks after me shivering and sweating and full of snot I was as much a danger to the world market on tissue paper as much as a was to computer generated aliens.

I finished the fight and the fight finished pretty much as I expected. Halo 1 starts with you coming out of deep sleep and in the end you return to it like king arther ready to be awoken the next time humanity needs you. Its all quite infesting the way they have a sort of mash mash of the bible and different cultures mythology sort of running behind the main story. I have to admit I was expecting a twist. And what I thought for a second was going to be an amazing one, wasn’t. So I think they missed a bit of a trick there. I’m not going into it all here as I may spoil the game for you. Saying that my readership is probably only 2 people and neither are interested in video games. Stewart lee this weekend, woot! Lets hope I have stopped sneezing and snotting
Right better get back to raising the share price of galaxo-smith-kline

1 comment:

Mona Mayfair said...

who's the other person! lol And who says I'm not interested, the storyline of Halo didn't sound that bad.