Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kamikaze flies



My eyes are fucking magnets to debris. If there is something airborne in a not to long time scale it will hit me in one or both the eyes. The small the object the more likely to hit me in the most inappropriate time. This is probably one of the reasons I were glasses pretty much all the time when I’m out. Well today I was hit by a fly or something it was hard to tell what it was from its remains. When I was in mid stride across the road with on coming traffic. Splat! (The fly in my eye, not me and the car silly). Will that was a possibility as I was temporally blinded. (ohh my god there s a strange kin “moon walking” down the street. Anyhoo. I was in traffic blind. Lucky work was just round the corner. Then I spent 10 mins picking the little fuckers wings off my eyeball. Do you know how hard it is to do that? The wings are so thin they just mould to the surface of our eyes and stick there. Well you pick them off and take half your eye with it. Then I spend the rest of the day praying I don’t get an eye infection, coz I cant work if I have one. And because im a hypochondriac thinking ive got one and psychosomatic feeling its imaginary symptoms

2 comments:

Mona Mayfair said...

karma

Mona Mayfair said...

You could, but then that would involve engaging in a dialogue of sorts.