Thursday, August 02, 2007

blackpool tower

a guy who wrights a much better blog than me called huw was talking about a trip to the tower in portsmouth and it reminded me of my trip to backpool.

his blog... http://www.howshuw.blogspot.com/

my story

i was up the blackpool tower years ago. my gilfriend like torchering me coz im no to good with heights. they have the glass theing and she trotted of and walked on it and called me a wuss. i was standing therelooking and birds flying from the top. when i had only ever seen birds flying from the bottom. it was odd. i couldnt bring myself to walk on it. i stood therelooking waiting. my ex was taunting me. so all i could do was in for a penny in for a pound JUMP ON IT. two foon stomp slap bang in the middle like a kid to scared to get into the swimming pool. it made a much louder bang than i entended. and 1 lady and my ex bouth screamed. then my ex punched me in the face.thats what i got for trying to conqure my fear

No comments: