Wednesday, April 25, 2007

sound of drilling part 2 :no drilling



well it was time to have my crazy metal tempry crown taken offa dn my new uber expencive one fitted. and to be part of my body for the rest of my days. now dentists dont have the problem i have. i get old people come in and i cant shut them up. the talk about there eys then they talk about someone they knows eyes then there family, then the war. you just cant stop them. the good old teath drillers are lucky coz no a lot of people can talk when you have pointy metal barbs in there mouth.

" so probubly best you dont have any anestetic for this as it will be over quicker, if it is sensative then well stop and give you some"

"yeah fine" im of the genral opinion that id rather have the pain and it last 1 min than have 1 tenth of the pain and it last 3 weeks. coz with anisetic i will bigh myself it will tern into an ulser and it will hert for months.

the ners cant find somthing and then the dentist starts singing nesery rhymes. then the pain hits. its not unbareable . its just the exposed nerve to the cold air. as it dryes. the dentist is still singing rhymes. he manages to sing every one i know and the the nerse is thretting to punch him.

i have never had a medical preseder with pain nersey rhymes and threts of violence before it was very strange.

but to my amazment my new crown is such a good job it looks like nothing has ever happend. feels like part of my mouth already.

No comments: