Friday, April 13, 2007

the sound of drilling


a little while ago i and some of my komrades went for a spot of lunchon. in a foul stinking weatherspoons. yes i dont like 'spoons. they serve barralwash and microwave grade "F" mystrymeat. i was out voted so that where we went. i went i fancy a mixed grill. a mate pipes up with "na made you dont want that you'll brake your teeth on that" is langage commen to the avrage 'spoons patron i told him to ceese his idel pratter, and to let me order. (yeah ok.... i told him to shut the fuck up and stop being a silly cunt..... i wright this in cos im not shure how clear my spelling is being today). so i order my mix grill and they have there ecolii burgers. a few mouthfulls in i feel a twinge in my mouth. i cary on choping and i keep getting this funny feeling. not pain. just and odd feeling. "fuck i have broken my tooth" i go to the bathroom in the vage hope that im wrong. i look in the mirror my lover left mola is looking ok. i tough it. it splits neatly it two. i come back to the table looking sheepish. to the laughs gears and "i fucking told you so's". because it wa ssaterday i had no luck finding a dentist and had to go the weekend with trying not to eat or loose bits of my tooth. in the weeks that follow i have a tempy filling, proper filling to reconsuct, tooth brake some more, temp filling. x-rays. at this pont its basicly time for a crown, the detist slips in casualy that it £340 for the crown and i have already payed for all the other stuff on the list. also at the same time i had to pay dubble profesional fees to my govening optical body coz they are wankers but that a diffrent story.

crown time. well i dont hate the dentist. i just find it all a bit uncomftable. first of all there is the injections. then impressions, the more injections bucause i wasnt shure i was numb enough. then the drilling starts. drilling is ok. i just lay back and looka at the celing, problen is i cant help but want to swallow evey 20 seconds an i know hes going to be drilling in there for 10 mins. then he desides hes done coveing me in water and fragments of my teeth. and i can rince. clear is mouthwash when i spit it out is BLACK. black what the hell. swill around and spit again. black again. at this point i think its probubly best to not think about it. and lay back for some more drilling and then some more impressions. at least im getting my moneys worth. so then he pulls out the teeth equlelent of the dulux colour chart for teath so my crown can be made the same colour. it gose from bleach white to smoke dammage yellow. looking at it i want to be white everyone want to be white. i dont smoke, i dont drink coffee, brush at least 3 time aday. come one atleast only a quater of teh way down to yellow . i came deprellingly close to the half way point. then he had to read off this cde to the dental nerse he said "Yo3" im hopeing the y is nor for yellow but i know deep down it is. a meatal tempry crown is fitted wich is a crazy gold colour and looks a bit ganster. but sadly evertime i touch it with a fork or spoon. it feels like im haveing and electric stroke. i get out of the dentist with my face drooping and not shure how much of my black dribble im covered in. looking forward to 2 weeks time when they pull this metal from my head and put somthing in me with philosiocly could be a new part of my body.

i swich my phone on. txt from mat the person that cursed me when eating in the firts place. "hi buddy what you up 2?". "just got out of dentist in town dribbling" 2 mins later "be theer in 5 have to see this" he pitches up and asks me if i want to go get some lunch

No comments: