Monday, January 27, 2014


Think and fast. 3 numbskulls in as many minuets

“are my glasses ready” “ill just look, umm you ordered them Saturday afternoon.?” “yeah are they ready?” “well ,as you would been have told. Any orders placed on Saturday will get processed / started today.” “yeah and?” “So the glasses have only just been started today” “well that’s pretty rubbish” “ill call you when they are back likely to be the end of this week”

on his way out the next one walks in

“Need an eye test” “ok I can book you in…. Thursday” “ohh well I have got this voucher, it expired tomorrow. Can I be seen today?” “Sorry no test available until Thursday” “well that’s no bloody good the voucher will expire” holds out the voucher and over enthusiastically points at the date on it “well yes I can see that its due to expire tomorrow, but these vouchers get issued with a 6 month or more time limit on them” “yeah well ” “so you have had all that time, maybe you could talk to your company and ask for an extension..” he huffs and walks out

the phone starts to ring as he’s leaving

“need an eye test” “yes I can book you in for Thursday” “yeah that’s fine” (he picks a time, an lulls me into a false sense of security thinking he could be normal. His personality then turns into a spoiled 13 year old boy) “you can’t make me ware them” “pardon” “you can’t make me ware glasses. If you say I need them im not wearing them” “umm what?” “all im saying is im not wearing them and you can’t make me” “ok, umm do you want this eye test?” “yeah corse, DUH. im never wearing glasses though I don’t care what you say so don’t even bother ok.” “See you Thursday”

No comments: