Wednesday, May 07, 2014


Bloke angrily stomps in

“These glasses are terrible” “ohh umm” “look” he throws them on the desk. I open the case to reveal some glasses, a make of witch I have never herd of “umm I don’t think you got these here” “no I bought them from an air port” “right” “well they are supposed to be the best” “right” “well the person that sold them to me said you could do anything with them” “umm humm” “yeah they cost me 50 pounds about 20 years ago” “I see” “well” “well what?” “What can you do?” “umm with those? Nothing really” “WHAT (angry and shocked)” “well I can make you some new glasses” “I don’t want new ones, I want theses they are supposed to be the best” “well you said yourself that they don’t seem to be. I could make you something better” “well these cost me a lot of money” walks out

No comments: