Monday, January 28, 2013


Phone rings it’s a supplier. “Your (really expensive lens order) is ready and you’ll get it Wednesday” “what orders that?” “Order with your reference: Wuttickend” “umm I don’t have anyone of that name, what’s the order number” “87648737”well our order numbers are only 4 digits” “well doesn’t matter you’ll get it Wednesday” “well id dose matter if I didn’t order it” “well its yours” “do you have the paper order in your hand?” “no” “can you give my anymore information on what it actually is” “no” “well can you go and find out” “ * sigh * ok”

5 mins pass

“Ive checked it’s defiantly yours” “right do you have our order number?” “87648737” “I told you our order numbers are only 4 digits” “well ive checked its yours” “have you got our paper order?” “no but ive checked” “ok tell me what frame we sent in for the lenses” “umm dunno” “is I a frame we sent in or is it and order just for uncut lenses?” “dunno” “can you go and get the paper copy we sent you and find out the frame and the order number” “well it doesn’t matter you’ll get it Wednesday” “well I don’t want it Wednesday if its not for me” “its for you” “ if its not, I don’t want to have to go threw the rigmarole of trying to send if back and get the money back” “its for you” “can you please go and get the paper” “ * big sight * ok”

5 mins pass in wich I phone my other shop and check its not for them…. Its not

“hello its Linda again, its defiantly for you” “have you got the paper” “ive been down and checked its yours” “I need the order number that’s on the paper to confirm this” “LOOK its order 87648737 and its defiantly yours” “that’s not one of our order number, its not a name of any person I have on my data base, nothing is even hinting at me that its an order from my shop. are you holding the paper order that I would have sent you?” “you’ll reseve your order Wednesday” “are you holding the paper order?” “NO” “ can you get the order” “look sir its your order im going to transpher you”

im on hold for a min

“hi Linda its Sharon” “umm this is Harry” “what?” “Linda was tranphering me to you” “ohh right sorry” “that’s ok (I then have to explain everything)” “right well ill go get the order, I can tell you it’s a Dunhill frame” “well I don’t sell those” “right ill call you back”

“hi Harry, yeah just gone and got it, its not yours, I want to apologise on behalf of Linda”

No comments: