Monday, January 21, 2013


Door opens and a gangly odd looking bloke waddles in im going to cut out all the things where he said something and I said pardon because I couldn’t under stand him. You can fill it in yourself for every thing he says, he said it 3 to 5 times before I understood it

“this a pub”
“no”
he trys to walk towards the stairs
“pub?”
“OI NO this isn’t a pub”
“where pub?”
“NOT HERE” (I get him back to the desk)
“snooker?” makes a mime so I can understand
“not here”
“where?”
“I don’t know”
“Ohh” he does a weird shrug like a drunk child
“bye”
“clean”
“what?”
“clean?” he trys to hand me his glasses there is no way on this eath im touvhing them
“I can sell you a cloth”
“clean?” pointing to the office, trying to make me go out back
“nope! I can sell you a cloth”
“a tissue?”
“a cleaning cloth”
“free?”
“no”
“no money” he slaps his pockets trying to show he has no money but he jangles like a charity box
“ok well bye”
“where pub”
“dunno bye”
“how much glasses” trying to grab the stock
“I can give you a quote if you have a prescription”
“same” trys to hand me the glasses again.
“nope, need a prescription”
“same, look look” trying to make me go out back
“no quote with out prescription”
“im a children, how much?”
“what?”
“im children how much?” he starts trying to pull the paper out of my credt card machine
“as I said I need to see a precription for a quote”
“same” he starts jabbing the buttons, I don’t want to get two close to this nutter.
“BYE”
“where pub?”
“not here BYE”
“ pub”
I get him out the door and he waddles off down the middle of the road

I have no idear weather he was mad or drunk or trying to shop lift or what

No comments: