Saturday, January 05, 2013


FIRST CRAZY OF THE YEAR!!!!!

I come down to open the shop and there’s is a car parked in next doors space. (pissing someone else off for once) it’s got loads of stupid stickers on it and generally a lot of bags and paper in it. the guy from next door phones me (yeah too lazy to walk) saying he’s had a closer look at the car and the keys are in the door (I was walking passes it the wrong way to see this) and that the woman’s purse and handbag are on the seat. We have a 2 min conversation about what to do. And deside to take the keys and put a note on the car. A woman shouts from the other side of the car park. I catch site of bright multicoloured trousers and a pink deerstalker. She’s dressed half hippy half clown. She doesn’t have all her own teeth. Shes screaming something like don’t ticket me ive been at Halifax. (Halifax is over the other side of town). “I dint have money to park, what are you doing with my car” “well you left…” “ive been having an argument with Halifax they wont give me money” “well you have left you ke…..” “look I don’t want an argument with you” “im trying to tell you that…” “ they wont give me any money” “your keys are in the door” “Halifax wont give me money coz I cant find my cash card” “LISTEN! You have left you car keys in the door of you car, and you have left you purse and hand bag on seat!” “ohh thank got I’d been looking for that” “well be more careful someone could have taken everything” “well the dog would have looked after it” (now im not saying there wasn’t a dog in the car, but if there was. it didnt make it self known in all the time we where looking at the car and in the car and it would have to have been extremely small and hidden amongst all the crap) she carried on talking gibberish as me and the guy from the other shop walked away.

No comments: