Thursday, August 02, 2012

First caller of the day, woman phoning up spitting feathers. Because she’s got a voucher for and eye test threw her company with us. But went to specsavers, had the test, then at the end produced the voucher. They told them that they don’t except them and the voucher is for use with me. They make her pay for her test. She’s on the blower acting like its my fault. So she decides she wants another test. And says she works just round the corner. She claims she never been here before, or ever heard of us, but I find a record for her, so she has. Then says no ive never been there before I don’t Evan know where you are. Evan though 2 seconds ago she said she works round the corner. Then wanted me to give her directions and wanted me to tell her the parking charges of all the local car parks.

No comments: