Monday, March 31, 2014

Bloke comes in. “are my glasses ready yet” “let me just have a look” “coz its been a week and you said a week” (his tone getting a bit hostile) “yes the have arrived” “well I wasn’t told” “well looks like they arrived Friday and we left message on the number you gave us” “well I didn’t get it” “ok, umm sorry about that. Well they are here now. If you’d like to take seat ill fit them” “well this message I didn’t get it” “we would have called you again. We call when they come in and if we don’t directly speak to you and you haven’t been in contact. We wait a few days and call you again.” “oh so I could have been waiting a few more days for them” (trying to defuse the hostility) “well they are here now, lets get them fitted” “ohh I cant get them now. I don’t get paid till next month. Ill be in Thursday or Friday when ive been paid”

No comments: