Monday, February 04, 2013

Bloke stands outside stareing at the sign and then comes in “I got a letter” “a reminder letter saying your due an sight test” “dunno” “or do you have some glasses ready” “no, I got a letter from here, vision express” “no im not vision express” “ohh why did they send me a letter then?” “I don’t know” “ohh I want to know why they sent me a letter” “well id sagest reading the letter or go asking them” “where are they?” “well the Aldershot one is in the centre” “where?” “in the lower floor of the centre” “lower floor?” “yeah next to Wilkinson’s” “not in boots?” “no its below boots” “are you sure?” “pretty sure yeah” “no I think they have moved” “well they where there on Friday” “no they have moved” “right well what ever you say” “so you cant tell me what the letters about or why they sent it” “corse I cant! I don’t work for vision express” “fine”

No comments: