Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sitting in my shop. I notice more and more police going by. Eventually I decide to go have a gander out the window. And there is five cars and 2 meat wagons and they have sealed off the road. Something has gone down at RBS.  Whilst im trying to work out what’s go on and man walks threw the door. Oldish. With a moth like a vandalized graveyard. “Hello can I help you?” “Yes. Do you have a ladder?” “a ladder” “yes a ladder” “umm no I don’t” “you don’t have a ladder?” “no I don’t” “a nice long ladder for getting up high” “no I don’t have a ladder” “well that shows!!!!. The overhang out the front of your stop is filthy” “ohh right” “witch way do you leave the shop. Front or back?” “Front” “well you should see how dusty the over hang bit it then” “yeah umm” “so are you going to clean it then? Or are you going to say its up to the land lord” “well I just work here” “ohh you just work here” “who’s the landlord” “I don’t know” “you don’t know who the land lord is” “no I don’t” “well why don’t you know” “well I have no say in the building I just work in this shop” “stop making excuses. I have to stand over there at the bus stop and look at that dirty bit of concrete you find out who the land lord is”

No comments: