Wednesday, September 26, 2012

“I came in yesterday but you went here so I have had to come all the way back today!” “ohh im sorry, how can I help” “MY GLASSES HAVE BROKEN” “ok sorry to hear that” (he open the case and throws them on the desk) “they just snapped!” “Right?, did you actually buy these from me?” “no” “so who did you get them from?” “somewere in lightwater or Camberley” “right” (meaning to say so why are you here then) “yeah they just snapped, im on the nhs so I don’t pay” “well the nhs doesn’t repair glasses for adults, these glasses need a new front and coz they where not got from me and the markings are gone I have no idea who makes them or even what model they are” “WELL IM NHS SO I DON’T PAY” “well repairs aren’t covevered by nhs and besides I don’t know what they are or in fact who you got them from….. so I sagest you take them back to where you got them from and speek to them” “so can they fix them?” “I don’t know” “are they going to charge me” “probably” “how much?” “How am I supposed to know? I didn’t sell them to you” “right well im not paying” and storms out

No comments: