Wednesday, July 13, 2011

3 people just came in together. “we want glasses” “right do you need eye tests or have you had them recently?” “we are on pension credit so its free” “not really what I asked. have you got prescriptions?” “we’re on pension credit so glasses are free” “umm … no they are not” “where are the free ones?” “I don’t give glasses away free” “why not?” “coz id go bankrupt” the conversation then repeats its self with him saying where on benefits so we you have to give us glasses free a lot. Then he starts to try to haggle with me. But its not really haggling he sort of trying to get me to give him a £100 frame for free. “well im gonna go to my doctor then and he’ll wright a letter saying you have to give me glasses for free” “please don’t waste the GP’s time … and im defiantly not giving you anything for free”

No comments: