Wednesday, April 21, 2010


A women came in my shop. she was elderly and a bit odd and referred to her self in the 3rd person just as much as she didn’t.

And also refered to herself as sainsbury and sainsburys

On the paperwork it was sainsbrys but that paperwork was from someware else





“so is your name sainsbry or sainsbrys its just you have used both”
she looked at me a little annoyed “its sainsbry”
“right cos on the paperwork its says sainsbrys”
“its sainsbry the same as the shop”
“umm the shop is sainbry’s…..”
“well my names not plural”
“so you name is without the S”
“yes its got an S its sainsbry”
“I was referring to the s at the end”
“there is no s at the end its spelt like the supermarket”
“yeah I was just checking because you have used both”
“so you cant remember my name”
“yes I can rember your name”
“can you call me a taxi…”
“yes ofcorse”

“for mrs sainsbrys going to …….”



No comments: