Monday, July 07, 2008

The true evilness of the kitten has been displayed



It did its userwall jump on me and try to put is bum hole on my face when I'm asleep like it does every morning. It was still dark, and about 4:30 so I swatted him away. Relentless her persevered in his evil trying to tea bag me ritual. So I got up and gave it some go cats, as he chopped away on those I hobbled back up to bed. Yes my foot is still ruined. In my error I closed the door. So 15 mins later he was smashing the door in as well as a cat can….. Not really but very nosily. So I let him in and jumped back into bed. He pounced on me. And I flicked him with my foot. I musty have caught him unawares and slightly harder than intended. He fell off the bed. “sorry cat…. But I need to sleep. Lay down and do the same”

Next thing I know there’s one of his attention grabbing “meeerrrrrrp” meaow things he does when he wants me to look at something or say hello, I’m not sure. I open my eyes and hes next to my bed next to my pint of water. He looks into my eyes. Rises a poor and places it on the rim of the glass. “oi” I shout far to loud for the hour. He looks at me harder and sort of smiles. Then slowly just tips the glass over fast enough for me to not be able to catch it, but slow enough so I can watch is spill. Whilst not breaking his evil stare from me. Then trots off and curls up purring and goes to sleep whilst I’m hobbling about trying to stop things from getting damaged.

Malicious little git

No comments: