Monday, March 10, 2008

Sign of the devil


Well the move has gone ok. The room is pimped with all my toys. The party was thrown…. Im sure the pics will be on the net soon


The user well restaurant I frequent for lunch was close they have gone on Holladay for 2 weeks…. Damn it!!

I was feeling a bit rough. And I don’t like eating nice things when I feel ill. My stupid logic is, if I eat something nice then chunder my guts up. It puts me off of what ive eaten. So I eat something I wouldn’t mind being put off of. I.e. MacDonald’s

With mild amusement I found this printed on the bad I purchased my cow dick in.




A Spanish woman teacher person with a black board saying (I presume) “im loving it” and the sign of the devil

I can only presume its the MacDonald’s Scholl of Satan worship.

Some people have had their suspicions of it for a long time

No comments: